seen in philly at 17th and pine.
Anonymous said: People who think porn is wrong really need to think more about humanity
Gr8 cool I will do that while u engage in the totally natural act of watching people you don’t know have sex, without knowing why they are there, if they are being forced into it, if they are underage, if they consented to every act, if they have to take drugs just to get through it, the possibility of diseases, and the overall consequences for porn stars mental health, the entrenched violence and misogyny, the faked orgasms and the ridiculous expectation of sex that it perpetuates. By all means beat off to that. But don’t tell yourself it’s good for humanity. Sex has always existed. Porn, particularly violent, hardcore porn, has not.
Remember back when Homeland Security released a report about the potential rise in terrorist activity from right-wing groups, and right-wingers nationwide foamed at the collective mouth in outrage? Seems a nerve was struck.
if you don’t respect the anger of oppressed people, you’re probably why they’re angry.
i want queer community events that dont revolve around alcohol or sex or cis gay men or drag queens thanks !
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
talk about perspective. shit.
I remember the first time I saw a map of Africa to scale. My jaw dropped.And I’m wondering how a continent so big can be so conveniently left out of our world history text books. A class on Africa isn’t a requirement for Anthro majors at my school. YOU CAN HAVE A MAJOR ON THE STUDY OF HUMANS AND COMPLETELY LEAVE OUT THIS WHOLE ASS CONTINENT.
Well. I learned something today.
You have a major on the study of humans and you completely leave out the entire continent from which human life originates.